Devcon Stop-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly. Also reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. It protects against seizure of metal parts. It is suitable for easy assembly and dismantling without seizure or distortion of new and overhauled equipment/machinery and all facets of engineering as found in steel and mining industries, refinery and petrochemical plants, mobile, brick and tile works, and many other associated industries.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean mating surfaces before application;
2. For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces;
3. Clean surfaces with Brake & Parts Cleaner;
4. Wire brush any loose surface rust;
5. Apply Anti Seize to the parts that require protection;
6. Reassemble parts using normal torque values; and
7. Wipe off excess material.
1. Clean parts of excess material with disposable towel; and
2. Clean hands with solvent-based hand cleaners.