| || |
| Conditions of Use|| |
| || |
- Agreement Deemed by Use
- Use of this Website ("site") deems your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use
("terms and conditions") listed below.
- Use of Materials, Graphics, and Text from this Site
- This site is owned and operated by Bolts & Industrial Supplies Pty Ltd ("BIS"). Unless otherwise specified,
the materials in this site are presented for the purposes of promoting BIS products and providing information about BIS
to suppliers and the general public.
- No material from BIS on this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by BIS may be copied,
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way save for the following exception.
- Exception: You may download one copy of this site document on any single computer for your personal non commercial
use, and may print hard copies for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of BIS copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Use of any material in this site on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to BIS.
- All other rights are reserved by BIS as the copyright owner.
- Links to Other Sites (if applicable)
- Material in this site may contain links to external Internet websites. BIS does not sponsor, endorse, adopt,
confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those websites.
- BIS makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for
purpose of any material on other websites to which material on this site is linked.
- BIS does not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus or any other defects or errors,
infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does it authorise any such infringement by reason of the linking
of this site to material on other websites.
- It is your responsibility to decide if you will accept the accuracy, currency and reliability of information
found in external Internet websites which are linked to this site's pages and you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any technical data such as speed or feeds obtained from external websites is the recommendation of the
proprietor of that site. BIS makes no warranties that this information is correct, it is provided as guide only not
by BIS but by the third party site. BIS takes no responsibility for damage to tooling or jobs where the damage
incurred resulted from information from a third party site.
- Linking to this Site
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded and is not more than one layer from the
- Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security
protection or password protect that BIS establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link
to this site please use this graphic and link to our main page
- Products Promoted and Contract Development
- Prices listed on this site and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may
not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by BIS. BIS reserves
the right to vary or modify the information in the site without notice.
- BIS makes no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available at any or all of its
locations at any time at the prices listed on this site and it is your responsibility to verify product availability
and pricing with BIS at the address below. For full details of product information, product price, and conditions
contact us at email: ua.moc.tlobmaps@t'nodofni
- The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- The information in the site is altered periodically and changes in circumstances after information is placed in
this site may affect the accuracy of the information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy,
currency, completeness and reliability of information in the site's pages.
- BIS makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness,
timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material in this site or product referred to in this site.
- BIS makes no warranties that this site is free of human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or
- BIS makes no warranties or representation that the material in this site will not cause damage or that the
material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions and refers to the Limitation
of Liability section below.
- Limitation of Liability
- You waive and release BIS, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all
claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this site.
- BIS, its servants or agents shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage
arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. This limitation of
liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business
or other profits.
- This site is controlled and operated by BIS from its offices in Queensland, Australia and by use of this site
you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland if a conflict arises from the use of this site.
If you choose to access this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and
to the extent such local laws apply.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision
shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.
| || |
| || || |
| || |